Every day, life gives us opportunities to be there for loved ones who are struggling, overwhelmed or facing big decisions. Simple acts of kindness we offer can be just the encouragement they need.
What to say:
- Let them know you’re there for them.
- Tell them you believe in them.
- Remind them of other times you’ve seen their strength and resilience.
How to connect:
- Show up – to help, to listen, to offer a hug, a meal or some other comfort.
- Share a small gift that can be a symbol of hope, strength and encouragement.
- Be empathetic, so they feel validated and empowered.