Let’s hear it for dads! Whether old or young, there’s no denying the impact a great father has on our lives. On Father’s Day we remember all the times they’ve supported us, cheered us on and simply made us feel special. So let’s return that goodness with a few simple, meaningful gifts that are sure to make Dad feel appreciated. Check out these ten ideas from our KDS staffers and let us know how you’ll be honoring your own amazing Dad!
1. Cheers to Dad: Have Dad kick back while you fix him his favorite drink just the way
he likes it.
2. #1 Fan: Surprise him with tickets to his favorite team or sporting event.
3. King of the Grill: Serve up some delicious burgers stacked with all of Dad’s favorite
4. Rest and Relaxation: Prop him up with a pillow at his favorite rest spot and
remember – don’t ask Dad for any favors on his day!
5. The Great Outdoors: If the weather permits, spend some time together at a local
6. Sparkle and Shine: Get detail oriented with Dad’s car by cleaning the outside AND
inside. Bonus points if you fill up the tank too!
7. Lawn Service: While Dad relaxes inside, complete a few landscaping and yard work
services – free of charge.
8. The Remote Controller: Tie a big bow around the remote and present it to him with
his favorite beverage.
9. Special Snacks: Whip up some of Dad’s favorite goodies or fun TV snacks.
10. Pack a Picnic: Today’s the perfect day to get everyone together – pack a picnic
basket and a few games, and enjoy some quality family time outdoors.