Faster than cupid’s flying arrow, Valentine’s Day has arrived! As designers, writers and glitter aficionados, we’re naturally big fans of the holiday at KDS. Most importantly, we all agree that what makes the day special is the chance to remind our loved ones just how much they mean to us. Here are our top ten “Joyful Signs” of this happy heart day. How about you? What are your favorite “joyful signs” of Valentine’s Day?
1. Hearts: We love to draw them, paint them, and above all, share them!
2. Love Notes: Even as greeting card designers, we must admit, there’s nothing quite like a heartfelt, homemade Valentine!
3. Party Attire: Whether you’re headed to a work party or a night on the town, it’s fun to get into the spirit and wear something festive.
4. Kids’ Crafts: Their sweet, imperfect doodles are sure to become keepsakes we treasure.
5. Conversation Hearts: The perfect Valentine’s Day icebreaker.
6. Confection Affection: Such a nice way to say, “I think you’re sweet.”
7. Timeless Love: There’s no age limit to Valentine’s Day. It’s nice to remember those special Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and other important sweethearts in our lives, too!
8. Sweet Sips: A splash of this…a twist of that… who doesn’t like a good love potion?
9. Meals from the Heart: It’s easy to make any Valentine’s Day dinner memorable when you put a little love into it.
10. Kisses: Either Hershey’s or the real deal, Valentine’s Day hardly seems complete without a little kiss!