Nature’s seasons always have a way of revealing themselves in simple, joyful ways. From leaf piles to lattes, here are our top ten signs that this colorful season has arrived. How about you – what are your favorite “joyful signs” of fall?
1. Bright orange pumpkins just waiting for a spooky jack-o’-lantern transformation.
2. Vibrant foliage in shades of red, gold and burgundy.
3. Warm flannels layered on for a day of outdoor exploring.
4. Fresh, crisp apples picked by hand.
5. Bumpy hay rides at your local fall festival.
6. A big slice of homemade pie.
7. Cozy sweaters that even our four-legged friends can’t resist.
8. Pumpkin-spiced anything!
9. Big, crunchy piles of leaves – perfect for diving into.
10. Warm boots and cozy socks.