Easter is a holiday filled with promise. Somehow, even after a seemingly endless winter, spring arrives – and when it does, it’s hard to feel anything less than celebratory about it! A quick poll of our team revealed the shared joy we’re all feeling as this beautiful holiday approaches. Here are our top ten results – check them out below and feel free to share your favorite “Joyful Signs” of Easter, too!
1. Cheery Daffodils: Some of nature’s happiest flowers!
2. Jelly Beans: We’ll try just about all the flavors…except for maybe those licorice ones…
3. Marshmallow Peeps: An Easter classic that’s good by itself or on top of a little Rice Krispie “nest!”
4. Signs of New Life: Sweet little lambs, chicks and even “Easter bunnies” are all joyful signs of new life.
5. Budding Branches: There’s nothing quite like the sight of springtime trees when they dazzle us with their blossoming “Sunday best.”
6. Cadbury Eggs: It’s probably a good thing these come out once a year – we’re addicted!
7. Egg Hunt Treasures: Sometimes finding the eggs can be just as fun as coming up with new, sneaky places to hide them.
8. Family Brunch: We love the idea of dressing up the table with some fresh spring flowers and sweet Easter accents.
9. Egg Decorating: The perfect opportunity to unleash your inner artist. The possibilities are endless, but a simple pastel egg is pretty all on its own, too.
10. Pretty Spring Dresses: There’s just something so refreshing about trading in those itchy sweaters for some springy Easter dresses.
Two Peas and Their Pod http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/coconut-lemon-macaroon-nests/
Julie Van Rosendaal http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/marshmallow-peeps-in-crispy-nests/
Laura Taylor https://www.flickr.com/photos/bookgrl/2306210448/sizes/l
Melanie Blodgett http://www.babble.com/crafts-activities/11-easter-egg-hunt-party-ideas/egg-tote/
Martha Stewart http://www.marthastewart.com/908072/bunny-fold-napkins
Janis Nicolay https://www.flickr.com/photos/54481182/N04/5599219978/sizes/o/